Stages of the hair restoration procedure
The hair restoration procedure is strictly regulated.
1) At the initial consultation the patient receives all the information on the amount, methods and the content of the procedure.
- Donor site evaluation, determination of the microtransplant amount for hair transplantation.
- Discussion on the questions of the of hair growth boundary, the direction of new hairs and the density of hair transplants.
2) It is an ambulatory procedure performed under local anesthesia, so it is absolutely painless and comfortable.
- Time of operation depends on the amount of expected work and lasts for 4 - 6 hours in average.
- All this time the patient is sitting in a comfortable chair. He can watch TV or listen to music.
- The operation is carried out by a well-coordinated, highly professional team, consisting of 2 hair transplant surgeons and 10 nurses.
- Postoperative suture is completely covered with hair and is invisible immediately after the procedure. 3-4 months after the scar is invisible even to a hairdresser.
- Hair growth begins in 2,5 - 3 months.